Friday, June 17, 2011

Okay, Here's the Deal

So, I guess you could say I've failed...I'm just going to say that I haven't put forth my best effort. It's now June 17th and I think I'm up 10 pounds instead of down ten pounds. I really shouldn't make New Year's Resolutions; I need to make summer resolutions. When I go back to work in January after Christmas break, it's always a busy time with assessments and benchmarks. It's a hard time to stay focused on resolutions. Summer is here and now I'm free as a bird (well, as free as a mom and wife can be). We've gone on a short, yet expensive, trip to Chicago complete with too much food...can you say Chicago deep dish pizza?? I'm now ready to work on my projects. The number one project is myself. I can do this. I need to do this. We're going to Panama City Beach in one month...I'm going to lose ten pounds before that trip. I'm going to eat better, exercise, and be consistent. Please help me through encouraging words and prayers. If anyone has ideas or things that keep them motivated, send 'em my way.




No comments:

Post a Comment