Saturday, November 5, 2011

I'm Still Here

I'm still here and I haven't accomplished any of my goals previously mentioned...and I want to beat the crap out of myself for that. I HAVE TO GET MYSELF TOGETHER!!! It begins tomorrow. I have decided to set a weekly goal for myself each week in order to take baby steps towards a healthier life. I need to lose 120-130 pounds to reach my ideal weight. Right now I just want to feel better about how I look and be able to wear all of the clothes hanging in my closet. I think part of my problem has been that I'm overwhelmed by that number. No one else I know is in my shoes. I have begun talking with two friends from high school who have achieved amazing goals in life. They are my inspiration. They are my teachers. They are my balcony people. I hope they don't mind. :)
Goals for week 1 of the rest of my life: No more pop...none. Keep a food/thoughts journal so I can see what I'm putting in my mouth.

Thank you for reading this. Please say a prayer for me that I'm able to meet these goals.

1 comment:

  1. Prayers Jen! You CAN do it! Good luck this week! I'm rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete