Sunday, March 17, 2013

A Little Push...

If you see me or talk to me this week, give me a little push.

I am signed up for the Biggest Loser Challenge at Sculptures. It begins tomorrow night with orientation.  I am hoping my competitive streak kicks in and I kick butt over the next 90 days.  It isn't about beating others, though.  It's about putting myself first and proving to myself that I can change.  I am looking forward to the classes that they have.  Zumba, Hustle, TurboKick...they sound fun, don't they?  :)  What sounds even better is an hour to myself, for myself, three nights each week.  And maybe some Saturday mornings too.

I may need a little push now and then.  Be gentle. Be kind.  Don't nag (like my husband).

This all sounds like a good excuse to buy new shoes, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment